Sign in to follow this  
Pubmastervnt

PUBG Hack review after 4 month of use.

All I can say is this is probably the best pubg hack on the market hands down. I don't really have an issue with fps (Just need to make sure loot esp is only on when needed cause that can cause a bit of a dip). The aimbot is perfect within 250 meters for any moving target, and will hit literally any stationary target at pretty much any distance. I have to make sure I lose some of my solo games because it's just that OP so my stats don't look suspicious ( I have like a 7.5 kd this season). Definitely the best pubg hack I know of, especially considering the super reasonable price for invited members only and super safe HWID spoofer is built-in. Just check the status of the cheat and if it's good, you can only get  bans for reports. 

• Like 3

Yea I agree ! Been using for a while now and its's really nice. I do wish that the aimbot would hit moving targets farther out, but its insane for stationary targets like you mentioned.
One of the best cheats out there definitely. 

3 minutes ago, quadrium_test said:

you just forgot to tell that it's constantly detected, cuz info on status page - fake 😂

No detections for me! I'm completely satisfied with it; highly configurable to your needs and aimbot is coded for 'legitness' itself. 

On 9/8/2021 at 2:28 PM, quadrium_test said:

you just forgot to tell that it's constantly detected, cuz info on status page - fake 😂

Live Status Page has been created solely to view up-to-date information. If it is written that the cheat has been undetected since September 25, 2020, then it has not been detected since then.
:pepeOK:

2 hours ago, quadrium_test said:

Detection depends a lot on the cheat and the developers of the cheat yes. But when being banned it is not right to automatically throw the website and or admins and staff under the bus because something happened and the cheat was detected. A lot of times being banned, its most likely due to the fact you had the loader somewhere unsafe, or were maybe going a little to hard with the program. Always make sure you have your loaders on a fat32 formatted USB stick for the most under the radar. As well as a lot of game developers don't waste resources in banned solo players. Most likely what they do a lot of the times is that, they put accounts up for flags. (Multiple ban reports, or malicious software on your PC). TildaCheats is one of the best websites i have EVER used. I used their Rust program for almost 3 months and FaceIT for few months without getting banned. I say that's a win in my book. Using cheats, i'd say no matter what site you are never guaranteed to not be banned.

So if anyone is ever banned, they shouldn't be upset, because that's what comes in using these programs.

Its literally listed in bold before you purchase

I don't think its fair to staff on here, when someone gets banned for being a blatant or just because somehow they got caught. To automatically throw the devs and or staff under the bus. Because like i said, you cheat, you most likely will get banned. There is no site that has 100% undetectable programs, something will always come up, and you should be ready for it when it does. Instead of getting banned, and crying that this site is scamming, and always detected. I used the Rust program for 3 months without being banned. I have not one complaint when being banned, because I know its always coming. I'm never surprised when i get banned, I'm always surprised I lasted another day using the program, because that's what happens.

On 9/8/2021 at 10:19 AM, Pubmastervnt said:

All I can say is this is probably the best pubg hack on the market hands down. I don't really have an issue with fps (Just need to make sure loot esp is only on when needed cause that can cause a bit of a dip). The aimbot is perfect within 250 meters for any moving target, and will hit literally any stationary target at pretty much any distance. I have to make sure I lose some of my solo games because it's just that OP so my stats don't look suspicious ( I have like a 7.5 kd this season). Definitely the best pubg hack I know of, especially considering the super reasonable price for invited members only and super safe HWID spoofer is built-in. Just check the status of the cheat and if it's good, you can only get  bans for reports. 

ur really lucky man, did you get 1 day bans at least?

20 minutes ago, Perform3r said:

ur really lucky man, did you get 1 day bans at least?

Such type of bans occur only by 2 reasons:
- Insane count of reports (user side)
- Software does not clean injection tracers - in some cases, you will be flagged, but usually you will just get 24-hours++ bans from 2-3 reports. Similar system exists in Rust.

Overall, with our cheat you can easily do hundreds, maybe even thousands of hours on if you have a legitimate play-style that doesn't trigger PUBG "Cerberus", but of course rage or not, this is entirely up to the player.