Sign in to follow this  
DX1

ESEA - Back in Action

Dear community,

You may have noticed that I've been offline for a while. There were a number of reasons for this, including my job, holidays and, to be honest, a bit of old-fashioned laziness. This will continue for some time for the same reasons. From now on, you can always reach me via PM. If you've sent a message that went unanswered, please feel free to send it again.

Now let's talk about the current situation with ESEA products. We currently have two types of products available. One type is hardware based and the other is program based, which used to be our main product. We used hardware based as a transitional product until we could ensure the security of our older product.

The good news is that our DMA cheat product is now back on the market and available for Invited Members for free. Just open a ticket or PM me on forums, if you want to try it out and help us with advanced testings.

For those of you who aren't in a Invited group yet and are interested in purchasing our ESEA cheat, you can apply for it here. You need to select Level 2 application (i.e. ID verification).

As for the EAC & BE & Other CS:GO Leagues cheats, they are working fine. But keep an eye out for more information about new updates.

Best regards,
DX1

Sign in to follow this